Sunday, March 14 / 2:19 AM


heart-aches,
ohhmy, how long have i not been updating?? my-my, hahah! FINALLY GOT MY SONY VAIO LAPTOP FOR SCH!!!!! and its PINK! yeahhh(: but its taking so long to update the stupid anti-virus ):

i miss my abang, though i just seen him friday. i miss my girfriends, haven't seen them either. eveyones working. i miss FAZLIN AND AKMAL too, can't wait for our date next week! hopefully one entire day of FUN! (: i haven't seen them since o lvl results. i miss my dancers but there isnt a point going back bcos nobody know me except the sec4 and 3. hahaha (:

well, so far so good i guess. been really tired at work, every work event is a test for strength and perserverence. hmm, learnt a lot, but some of the sales and director aint as friendly.

sometimes,my heart aches just overcomes my mind and soul. i wanna let it all out but its so hard. and i feel like talking to someone about it but thinking that u'll get hurt, i can't. so i normally jusy burst out in tears and fall asleep. i froget easily so by the next morning im all well. i just wanna let u know u are just so important to me, please don't give up on me and our love? will u do that for my sake?

alrights, shall update another time when im free, at home.
I LOVE YOU! *smoochies.
introduction


EUNICE tay, 21 april 1992.
i love photography, polariod, graphics, scrapbooks, morning glory notebooks, ribbons, lace, vintage, daisy, dandelion!
cupcakes, chocolate, cookies, strudels, cakes, tartlets, creampuff, i love pastry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


guestbook


connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.